Just me bitchin'

Taking five classes and having all of them in different buildings could be a problem - a major one; even more so when one seriously lacks time management ability. All the gosh darn buildings look almost identical. (Other than the newer, flashier ones, which I do not get to take classes in.) Most entrances are not marked. (What the heck?!) And of course, the inner structures look equally the same. If you may kindly excuse me, F@#K! Today I ran into three different buildings before hitting the right one, and was barely on time for my three o'clock class, trying to catch my breathe as I slammed my arse into the seat.


SJSU Campus Map Posted by Hello

Parking - another one of the giant issues San Jose State University proudly presents. Where on earth (or, more so, in hell) should I park? Vehicles flooded the local streets, taking two parking spaces at a time; one side of the residental permit required streets prohibits parking once a month during inconvenient hours due to so-called "street cleaning" purposes (this is such a ticketing scam - you cheaters - literally "sweeping" the streets); and good grief! Why did some blocks start to require a different residental permit since last semester? What exactly is the freakin' point? All the permits are issued by the same stupid bureau ANYWAY! Ar~~~~ And yes, I insist. There is no way, whatsoever, that I would conform to the school's policy and pay $200 for the parking sticker. Shit!!

Back to the subject. My point is - my classrooms are located all over the place. And though the campus is actually dinky compared to other grand colleges, there is no convenient mid-point so-to-speak spot where I could park and walk back and forth to school in a time efficient matter. I know I am putting on some weight and could really use some power-walking. But oh hell, people don't carry textbooks, binders, laptop and what not during power-walks.


Ah~ Now that's off my chest. I shall suck it all up and be content.

Comments

Diana said…
I would say there is no short-cut in SJSU. U know what I mean, once you in and it takes forever to get out. We are just like one of those little mices running in a maze.

Popular Posts