Lifelong process of catching up

Holy shit.

Consider that I never sleep (almost), why the hell do I always manage to get SO backed up with things??? Haven't looked at a single blog/live journal/od/etc etc for ages, just didn't have the time and energy for it. Tonight I decided to just take a peek into my dear mates' lives, and crap, everybody has been posting. I'm gonna have one hell of a time playing catch up. Makes me feel so bad. Since when I have become so incompassionate about people around me? Beginning of the year, maybe? When I have decided to take some time and fix myself up? I don't think I am doing a very good job at it though. And sooner or later, no one is gonna know me anymore; yes, not even myself. Crazy how things can creep into people's lives like that. I'm losing control.... Wait, don't think I have ever been in control.

Anyway. The academic year is soon coming to an end. Wonder how everyone's holding up. My to-do list is forever long, and this is going to be a very busy summer. Good luck, everyone. I know I'm gonna need it.

By the way, just in case anyone is wondering. I still care.

Comments

Popular Posts