after two sapphire tonics double lime. WEAK!

gosh, i have so much to say since i cant never seem to shut my brain up. but then it is too much of a chaos to sort out, organise, and put those thoughts into words. i'd really like to keep this blog updated. i have decided my ideal job would be to become a professional blogger. someone please start paying me to do this.

so i sang on stage tonight with caro and then hannah at the blank club. havent been out in ages, and it felt good to make an appearance and having people ask where the hell i've been. it's the summer. [which reminds me that i should hit the beach sometime with my bitches. muhahaha... ] but i'm waiting for my clubbing gear to come in the mail. and when that happens, i'll be downtown to have some fun. so dont worry my sisters, i'm not exactly the cave-girl u all think i've become. at least i hope not. fuck.

this doesnt make any sense. and i've completely lost track of what i was going to post tonight. pardon my murmur, ladies and gentlemen. have a wonderful evening.

love you all. [u know who u r.]

Comments

Popular Posts