Hypothetical Scenario (S=Staff; C=Customer)

S: Welcome to McDonald's. What can I get for you?
C: I want to redeem this coupon.
S: Oh, this is for a Whopper at Burger King, sir.
C: Then I'll take the free Whopper.
S: Um..., I'm sorry, sir. You can't use this here.
C: What do you mean, I can't use this here?
S: Well, we're not Burger King, and we don't sell Whoppers.
C: But you're a fast food restaurant, right?
S: Yeah. I can see the similarities, but we just don't sell Whoppers.
C: Then what do you have?
S: Like Big Mac's and other things we can see from our menu board.
C: Then give me the Big Mac.
S: Ok, that'll be (price).
C: I'm not gonna pay for it. The coupon says it's free.
S: But you can't redeem this coupon here. It's the wrong store!
C: This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever come across. In other restaurants, I never have this problem. Is this how you run a business around here?
S: Well, I'm sorry that you feel this way.
C: You're sorry, you're sorry.... Your sorries don't do me any good! I'm gonna tell everyone about this horrible service. I want to talk to your manager............................

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Comments

Popular Posts