On the go... the vertigo.

Oh my, me lag so bad!! Me no good. People flake left and right. They no good either.

I hope everyone had a good time yesterday at my "little" get-together. I feel so bad about being in the kitchen the whole time, not able to sit down and chill with everyone until midnight. Haven't cooked in a year, things got a bit out of hand when the serving list went from 7 people --> 9 --> 4 --> 7 --> 10 --> 12 --> ... to eventually 8. The original plan was to do hotpot, which scratched when only 4 people confirmed to show. After done shopping for groceries, all of the sudden the headcount multipled by 3 times. Too late to return to plan A, I then go onto plan C, which is to prepare more food. I knew I was in trouble when it got dark, and I wasn't home preparing. Though I didn't quite panic, I can't say I wasn't getting antsy. Big thanks goes to Hannah, dressed all pretty in a skirt, who tied her hair up, wore an apron, and gave me a huge hand all the way through prep. Dinner would have become post-supper. By almost 22:30, I managed to whip out 9 dishes served with rice, with soup, dessert and drinks to follow. I didn't even know how much food there is until I got out of the kitchen, and looked at all the dishes on the table. Johnnie piled his bowl like a third world child treated to the all-you-can-eat buffet diner, and he must have refilled that shit 5 times or more. By today afternoon, all the food is pretty much consumed. Good job, giants!

Booz, booz, booz. We had Lychee Liqueur from Hong Kong and Cîroc Vodka cocktails [thank you, Michelle], Calpus infused Soju, Green Apple Vodka Cran, Sierra Neveda, Smirnoff Ice Wild Berry, and Kahlua with milk on rocks. My oh my, mixing all of that down the belly is NOT a good idea. We all got SO full from drinking, Michelle and I weren't drunk, but had to make ourselves yak to give our tummys some room. Should have never drink beer after hard liqueur, then go on to some really sweet Kuhlua. It's all bad. When I got to bed I straight up passed out, next thing I know I woke up in my own hurl, and was fuckin' tramatized. I don't recall being shitfaced, and had no idea how did that happen. It happened once in the past when I was plastered to the point I almost blacked out, and could not remember a thing the next day. In between that I have had way worse nights, and it hasn't gone out of control. Perhaps it's the cough in my sleep that gave me the gags? That was disgusting, and still very very disturbing. Especially when you're not the only one on the bed.... This is a piece of memory that I would rather have repressed.

But overall, it was a good night. Had some really good laughs during games. And it's the very first time I played with Johnnie with both sides of friends. Definitely should do it again, except I would be better equipped and timed. Still got Baileys, some wine and 12 Corona's. I'll have to make a decision and stick to one kind. I'm ready for round 2 of What the F*ck or whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts