Meanie Me

Somehow when Roy told me that it was his last day today, I had a big smile on my face. Of course, he's not a bad person. I was just... mmm... happy for him... coz he found himself a much better job... yeah, that's it. He was asking me a bunch of things, and said would wanna "buy" me lunch sometime. [I'm a little confused. If the meal he proposed to "buy" was supposedly free, how is he exactly, mmm... buying??] Another thing that he asked me was if I was interested in going to premieres. Well, I have never been to a formal one, but being a film-lover, you bet! Unless I had to wait in line forever, or similar to that matter. Anyway. He mentioned Match Point, that he watched the pre-screening prior to it moving onto the big screen. I was like, "Damn! I want to watch that movie so bad." Scarlett Johansson, twisted obsessive love stories - my perfect cup of tea.

Roy then said, "In the end, the guy wins."

"......................"

"...................................................."

".................................................................................."


[Yes, I am ruining it for all of you interested parties, too.]

Kyle: "OH~ That's messed up."

Rona: "WHAT THE F@*K!!"

Roy, it was great meeting you. Too bad your last day was tonight, ... and not before that. Good luck, man. You're gonna need it.

Well, I'm still interested in the movie, along with the following:
Capote
Imagine Me & You
The Producers
Pride and Prejudice [Keira Knightley, baby!]
Transamerica
[Synopsis: Bree is a conservative transsexual woman who takes an unexpected journey when she learns that when she was a he, she fathered a son, now a teenage runaway hustling on the streets of New York. Bree is a highly educated, conservative, transsexual woman who passes as a G.G., living in a poor section of Los Angeles and working two jobs to save money for her final sexual reassignment surgery. When she receives a phone call from Toby, a jailed teenage runaway looking for his father, she realizes she must confront her past. She flies to New York to bail Toby out of jail and offers him a ride cross-country, secretly plotting to abandon him with the stepfather he ran away from.]
Aeon Flux [Charlize... *drools senselessly]
Shoujyo
A Good Woman [Another Scarlett Johansson movie. Coming up.]

Comments

Popular Posts