To my beloved sisters.

We stand at the edge of a cliff, waiting for love. We shall fall and crash, and therefore we fear. But nonetheless we look forward to feel head over heel, to find that one person who will put us on perfect balance. I'm no psychic, I don't know when it will happen for each of us. Yet I'll have faith in Kelley's words, that we will meet that special someone one day, and it will be just fine. To my little lost kitties, here I dedicate this little piece to you:

Love is the source of laughters;
It is the source of tears.
Love is extinguishing angers;
And to overcome fears.
Love is a pure sensation;
It goes beyond rationale.
Love needs no paying attention;
One may never catch its tail.
Love is to swallow your pride;
To appreciate and cherish your other.
Love is what makes you a bride;
And carry on with life becoming a mother.
I may know the words to lay;
To describe love, but I'm dismayed.
For these are easy words to say;
But the course of nature disobeys.
Do we leave it all to fate?
To find the one and only, our soulmates?
Would it age and become hate?
As we slowly loose the faith?
All these questions at the gate,
that I stand in front of, and patiently wait.
Perhaps, just perhaps my next date,
Shall bears the key, and hit home plate.


I love you all, very very dearly.

Comments

Popular Posts