Cosmopolitan for Men

This morning I rose with a burning curiosity to know whether you could "catch" a cold by simply being cold.  I Googled it.  And someone had asked, recently, on Quora:  If one were stuck alone on a deserted island, would he/she still be prone to catching a flu or cold despite having no one to catch it from?  Perfect.  As I scrolled down to read more responses, I came across an ad with the tagline: Healthy is going to look good on you.  This reminded me of something someone once said to me: Fit is never out of style.  So the internet won, yet again, and I clicked on the ad to see what it was all about.  It was a site for men's product - specifically, for hair and erectile dysfunction.  Now I'm sure erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter, and I do like a guy with great hair, but here's how the front page of the website read:


There is the universe.  And then there is man.

Hmm.  And this is how I know the future is female.

Comments

Popular Posts