no-brainer

When it comes to the question of whether I consider myself a logical or emotional person, my answer is emotional. According to an unofficial test, I am 45% left-brained and 55% right-brained:

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

People may be confused by my seemingly rational thinking, and believe I am always aware and careful. Truth is, I am more inclined to act upon my emotional impulses. Normally people's physical behavior is associated with their cognitive behavior. I have a bit of a dilemma. I think with my mind, but my actions follow the heart.

Comments

Popular Posts