It's about time

Life seems to be coming back now. Sometimes listening (and responding) to others' concerns can be great therapy. Thank you for all the wonderful advices, whether or not you all were aware of it. Learning to take a day, or even a minute at a time has become my new objective. Short-sighted? Perhaps. But this may be the best one can do in a cloud of smoke and haze. As I have told a dear friend the other day, I will not sink without trace, I just had to get through the depressive phase. We all lose it every once in a while. It only happens to the best of us.

Let's do this! I see a green light. Go, go, go!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SHHHHHH!!!!

did u see my miss call lastnight? i had dinner with lang mui, ah wai and mak wai yee. we all miss you much. do call me back if you have time.

SH

Popular Posts