Dear Jason,

Suppose we don't get to choose who we love; how we feel comes so naturally without processing; we take it all in, then we're left to think about what to make of it all - what is the significance of all that happened? It's all a learning process, but I feel that life turns out more rewarding if you know less.

I'm a natural thinker. Brain's wired a certain way I can't help it. Constantly trying to make sense of everything can drive one mad. The truth is out there somewhere but so intangible and always fleeting as there seems to always be something bigger behind it. Not in a conspiracy sense; more like a big picture. And sometimes I have to understand I'll never get there if I keep myself stuck in the small details.

I want to feel. Because I have so much compassion for the world. As if it's the only way to live.

What's your story?


Best,
:r

Comments

Popular Posts