I'm the Geek in the Pink

Saturday night at Sofa Lounge. Pretty good music and aura. Plus the place is a little bigger. We've ought to check out this part of downtown more often.

It was Andrew's birthday. Didn't know until I got to the place and saw this candy necklace around his neck, then someone told me that was the reason for the gathering. We've met a few times, but I don't really know this guy. He saw me, gave me a big ole hug, told me how happy it made him to see me followed by "you fuckin' geek". Everyone seem to have comments about the Geek in the Pink t-shirt we bought from Jason's concert. The rest of the night, every time I saw Andrew, he'd go, "I hate you, you fuckin' geek," accompanied by, "I'm just kidding." He went on about how his spin name is actually DJ Geek. And I'm the best geek he has ever met. Good God. He was so drunk....

I am getting more and more confused by the day as to what guys want from me. And I'm getting lost just trying to follow the flow. (Oh, I'm not talking about Andrew anymore.) There is always either too much or too little. And one thing that is pissing me off is the fact that they seem to think they are the only ones who get to make decisions. How does it work, really? I'm getting sick and tired of this, I think I'm calling it quits. I just wanna devote my time and energy to completing my overwhelming load of school work for this semester. A refreshing winter break waits ahead. Hopefully I'll get to do something fun.

Comments

Popular Posts