See, this is my problem...

… I continue to remain under tremendous stress due to my inability to get and stay focused, and would always end up spending all my time running around and getting absolutely nothing accomplished.

I then go on and get more frustrated with myself and depressed.

I feel useless and unworthy.

As my confidence reduces to none, there goes my motivation. And the bad cycle goes on and on.

Sometimes I blame it on my family, for how I was raised. Yet, though my reasoning would make sense, it does not necessarily justify my actions. Furthermore, it wouldn’t matter.

I feel insecure and lonely. I am in need of salvation.

But I turn my back on those who are willing, and I shut the door to love. I seek with eyes wide shut knowing, as if I have given up.

It is in my nature to look after others.

But I fear of being taken for granted.

So I become hard to deal with because I consistently fail to find balance.

Every moment of my life becomes a battle I fight against myself.

Half my body is submerged in raising water, and I don’t have a clue how to get out.

I am too far ashore, and my legs are both sore.

The clock ticks second by second in unvarying magnitude. It goes by so fast that there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. It goes by so slowly that the struggling seems to never end.

Comments

Popular Posts