A better day

Once a heart is shattered, it may never mend again.
Because even if you super-glue it together, and polish it,
as you look closely, you will always find cracks and marks.
But today I have a new feeling,
that perhaps, just perhaps if you are willing to give it out again,
and a person is willing to take it into his/her hands,
those hands would be able to cover up the scars.
And over time, with that nurturing love,
new tissues will grow again, replacing the past with something much greater,
a future that holds true promises.
And that heart would pump out new blood,
giving the rebirth of a soul.

I would like to have faith,
that since I can have one better day,
that I would have another to look forward to.

I apologise for my giant mood swings.
And allow me to show my gratitude to all of you who are there for me, and always will be.

Especially you.

Comments

Popular Posts