Let the un-photogenic take your photo.

Finally, I'm pinning up the pictures on the wall for all to see. I'm an amateur, so go easy on me. I'll be uploading more stuff later. Right now all that I have to post are pretty old. So hopefully I'll get to play with my cameras a bit more when summer classes are over. All these equipments and toys I wanted to get my hands on... forget about saving up for a new car.... God, why does happiness cost money??? I really should get a dSLR and the right lenses, so I can learn how to be a bit more professional. B-but I also really wanna get these:

Fujifilm Instax Mini 55i and Fisheye Underwater



What should I do? What should I do? When's my birthday again? Dammit!


Right now, I have these babies to play with:
  • Yashica FX-2 35mm manual SLR from the 70's with 3 lenses and a hotshoe flash
  • Keystone K-26 X 8mm (non-operational/film unavailable)
  • Polaroid SX-70 (non-operational/film unavailable)
  • Polaroid 600
  • Polaroid Joycam
  • Polaroid i-Zone (Convertible and Pocket)
  • Pinhole Polaroid (kit)
  • Holga w/ Hotshoe (no flash) (thank you, Jack.)
  • Lomo(graphy) Colorsplash (thank you, Coffee.)
  • Lomo Oktomat (thank you, Denice.)
  • Lomo SuperSampler (r.i.p.)
  • Pentax Optio V10 digital camera (thank you, Mommy.)

I'm so lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts