Muxtape

I titled my muxtape My Latest Soundtrack. It doesn't really mean that the songs represent what I going through or experiencing at the moment; but then music has always guided my mood, so perhaps it would reflect my state of being. All in all, it's a list of some songs I've either been obsessed about recently, or have been playing on the stereo in my car (where I do most of my music-listening) and happened to like or grew a fondness to. It's always difficult producing a mixtape/cd/playlist. And obviously, with the 12-song limit, I couldn't have included my all-time favorites. So I decided to go reckless. Not only with regards to the selection of tunes, but also with the track order. Hell, make it a feed and I'll keep it updated. After all, it makes for a good avenue to share music, and that is my sole purpose of this project. I hope you enjoy it.

The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. Anyway... I've started to make a tape... in my head... for Laura. Full of stuff she likes. Full of stuff that make her happy. For the first time I can sort of see how that is done. - Rob in High Fidelity

Comments

Unknown said…
this muxtape is very ":r"

- Alessand
Rona So said…
Y-y-you like it?
Anonymous said…
...yesh!..

Popular Posts