Bondage

Wednesday 07.19.2006

Beautiful day at Santa Cruz. First time visit to the Mystery Spot. Quite interesting I must say. Then Biscuit and I went on a eating spree at the Boardwalk. I had my first churro. Yum.

At night, we dressed up, and went to the city to hit Bondage A-Go-Go at the Glas Kat. Yet another interesting place. There was a tattoo event at the club, including a contest, so I entered just for fun. When I was at the bar after last call to close my tab, one of the guys walked up to me , and gave me 50 big ones, cash, and told me I've won second place. Holy shit. Congradulations, Matt!! The sad thing was, as I walked back to my car, there was a parking ticket on the windshield that showed a fine of $40. Dammit.

All in all, I had a great time.
[We've ought to go on more dates like this.]

Comments

Popular Posts