emo, o'me?

according to the Urban Dictionary the defintion of "emo" means:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo
[well, find out yourself. but it's rather amusing and informative i must tell you.]

at least i don't dress like one.

i don't hate the whole world, or think that the world is against me.
but i do have a hard time thinking that the world is gonna accept me.
not when i don't think i'm acceptable yet.
i have terrible, terrible mood swings. so i'm not always always sad or angry. and when i am i don't cut myself, or do anything with kitten blood.

i'm sorry when some of you have to put up with me. and thanks for doing so. i'll try to become a better person. i promise. if i can't do it for myself, i'll do it for all of you.

btw, when you guys have a chance, check out Punky Radio's online dictionary. Punky Radio is a great podcast i subscribe to, and a lot of things they say on the show are quite hilarious. just wanted to share: http://punkyradio.com/dictionary.php.

Comments

Popular Posts