Asian Domination - Bronze Medal Men's Football

South Korea vs. Japan happening right now!  Epic play just 25 minutes into it.  Korea has a really good chance.  Excellent offense.  Fuckin' savages.  Just got a yellow card.  Japan has an immaculate defense though.  Polite as shit.  Very respectable.  Japan hasn't gotten a medal in men's football since the 60s; Korea never had one.  It is one to be had this year.  I believe it.  And of course, I'm rooting for my half country South Korea!  And tomorrow I'll be rooting for the underdog in the gold medal game Mexico vs. Brazil.

The online and text shit-talking has been so much fun.  This is about as into sports as I will be.  I like the aggression!

So as part of my shit-talking effort, here's Japan's pink goalie:


Just sayin'...


Comments

Popular Posts