Everything Happens for a Reason

Every time shit happens, I hear Coldplay go "nobody said it was easy."


I know things are not suppose to come easy - or so I was taught.  But do they always have to be so damn hard?


Going through this job thing - most of you who know me knows what's happening - it's dementing.  I'm not good at manipulating or negotiating or anything that involves any kind of mind game.  Perhaps I simply suck at standing up for myself.  Everyday I just want to do the right thing, and most of the time the right thing is not to hurt someone else.  Even if that someone else is my conniving, demeaning, evil, psycho boss.


Talked to a previous colleague who had been through what I'm still going through, she said maybe this is happening so that I will have to face my demons and learn how to say no, enough is enough.  


I've come to develop this rage for the world when I realized the world has nothing against me.  And if I stick up for myself, it's got nothing on me.

Comments

Popular Posts