It's a Lazy Hazy Day

Gin and Tonic.  My kind of poison.
Hadn't really planned on it, but today turned out to a be a day off.  Should be spending time with Mom, but haven't slept in forever, and really needed the rest.  Since she's under the impression I had to work a half-day, I left it that way.

My mind's generating a million thoughts a minute as usual - wanting to accomplish so much, but the way everything's processing is the absolute opposite of productive.  Today I'm exceptionally scatterbrained - mind needs rest as well.  Randomly decided to read my horoscope, and one site agreed that it was going to be a sluggish day for me.  Well....

As I wander further into cyberspace, I stumbled across a match compatibility for Tauruses and I:
When the steady Taurus man and twinkle-toed Gemini woman understand the depth of love and compassion they create a lovely blend of Earth and Air. As their relationship strengthens, the Taurus man becomes less possessive, giving his Gemini damsel her own space and freedom. While she starts loving home and being around her gentle Taurus man who makes her feel stable and loved every moment. They create a world of their own where she sets her eye on beautiful dreams and he works hard to fulfill those dreams. She brings color and he arranges them in a beautiful order. There is always a twinkle in their eyes and a melody in their words when they are together. Each day is a celebration of their togetherness that is so devoted and subtle that it appears no less than a miracle.
Isn't that what every girl wants?  And to think I could have something like that with one of the male signs I despise the most..., strange.  Site didn't say we were match made in heaven, but to fathom the possibility of it all....


It's been a full year since my last relationship ended.  My mind is shifting focus from career to companionship again.  I want attention and affection; I want them now, and I might even want to give back.  Pumped for adventures, anxiousfor nice dates and feeling pretty lusty, too.  People need to stop giving me chocolates.  I want the real thing.  The real thing may not necessarily mean a relationship.  My mind has stopped thinking in terms of readiness at this point.  If it happens, it happens.  That seems to be how it's always been.  


I wonder what the future holds.  And on this lazy, hazy day, somehow, I'm feeling... positive.

Comments

Popular Posts