Volatile

"To You To Me" by Audrey Kawazaki

I'm a mess.  So prone to mistakes.  What's worse is I am prone to making the same mistakes over and over again.  I think we all do.  It was who we were.  Until we learn to change, and become who we are.


I'm so glad to have family and friends who'd console me.  It is always the quality of these relationships.  Not the quantity.  I learn more about life and myself from each and every one of them.


Growing up, I was anti-social and a cry-baby.  Then I became a teenager tougher than jerky.  Now I'm just dry and brittle.  I had a understated rule of not crying in front of others.  Now I burst into tears uncontrollably.  Last week I cried twice.  And it actually felt good.

Guess I am human after all.  I make mistakes.  I make mistakes again.  I cry.  I am...


... volatile.

Comments

Popular Posts