Nocturnal

Naturally nocturnal; forever restless.  That is me.

One week (well, not a full week, but darn close) of no work, and I've managed to turn my clock upside down again.  Been going to bed around 4am lately - not even sure why.  I am so talented in keeping myself busy even when I'm home all day - hell, I've pretty much spent the entire week home, and I still feel there's much to do.

I guess the writing and posting and researching and checking out music and events and all that take time.  I wouldn't mind doing this for a job.  Or a career.  I've wanted to become a columnist since college (amongst many other things).  It would have been more of the travelling type, but right now I'm kind of fantasizing the whole Sex and the City Carrie Bradshaw type dealio.  If only I live in the city now....

So, I finally figured out how to get my old scanner going so I could post some pictures - pictures from my November 2011 trip to NYC.  Scanned the Fuji Instax Mini's, and got all my film photography on CDs.  One of the CDs turned out to be blank - need to take it back to the store.  Uploaded everything but the last roll of film.

Enjoy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronaso/.

My awesome cousin, e.
Lovely Liz


I miss NY.

Comments

Popular Posts