Legs

Reposting this vintage Playboy article I found on a random blog, The Selvedge Yard.  Don't even know how I came across this blog, but I like to read.

Personally, I'm more of an overall curve, neckline and clavicle, kind of girl.  But those legs are sexy.  And I'm envious because I've always had a problem with my thighs.  I was watching a (Target?) commercial on the telly one day - they've really improved these days, I must say - husband asked wife why she wasn't drinking her favorite eggnog, and she said, "Because I have thighs, John."

I died.



http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/vintage-playboys-language-of-legs-the-stuff-of-male-sexual-delusions/

Honestly I can't say the article holds truth.  Or perhaps times have change, and so have men and women.  I see myself sitting in a few of the ways - although not if I'm wearing a skirt, probably - and I'm not sure if those were the answers to get in my pants.  Who knows.  But I thought this would be fun to share.

Comments

Popular Posts