The Shows Must Go On!

I mentioned in a previous post that I've sort of took over a friend's resolution (or so we're sharing) for the new year - going to more concerts.  I love shows.  Plays, musicals, operas, art openings - no ballets - but most particularly, concerts.  If money and work (which means money) was no issue, I'd probably be frequenting music halls and venues weekly.  So the year has started off on the right foot, and I've already gotten 5 shows lined up so far:


3/21 at the Slim's
4/11 at HP Pavilion
4/24 at The Fillmore
w/ Mayer Hawthorne & The County. 6/29 at the Greek Theatre
Pretty cool, huh?

Here's a list of shows that seems fun:

2/7 at The Regency Ballroom
4/22 at The Fillmore
Dates and lineup TBA.  Usually some time in August.
Dates and lineup TBA.  Usually some time between September and October.

Just missed:

1/6 and 1/7 GAMH and The Independent

1/14 and 1/15 at HP Pavilion

Music is life.  Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts