半杯水

「你獨有的智慧、魅力,可見老天爺已俾左隻好大的杯俾你,你的半杯水可能已是別人的full cup。」

First of all, thank you for your kind compliment. In terms of intelligence and charm, I believe you are truly gifted and well off. On top of it all, what you have that I lack is the ability to put thoughts and words into actions.

Not to be sarcastic or anything, just a random thought on your comment: if I was given a larger glass to begin with, that half-full to me would be a full glass to others, then wouldn't it take a whole lot more to fill it up all the way? So it would take twice as much to satisfy me when others could be and remain content?

I noticed that I have come to become a very selfish person. Didn't know that I have turned onto greediness as well.

I am a discontented bitch.

Comments

Diana said…
Ganbade p(^o^)q

Popular Posts