Holy Cow

Haven't made myself anything to eat at home for quite a while. The fridge, counters and cupboards remained empty. And today, I hauled $90 worth of groceries up the stairs, and once again, the kitchen can proudly present itself. As the summer comes, I see myself fixing something up more often, and possibly having a few more dinner parties. It's all about cutting cost and getting more value out if it. But of course, it all depends on how many hours I can dig out from work. Cooking can be quite a chore at times.

Tonight I made myself a HUGE sandwich. Walnut bread, mayo, ham, lettuce, tomato and, heheh.. cilantro. I am SO STUFFED! Amazing how wholesome homemade "cooking" can be (or at least it feels), even if you're only making ramen noodles. 一字記之曰「心」嗎﹖(Hmm... do I smell that cheesecake that I have been promising to make?)

Okie doke, smoke time.

Comments

Popular Posts