Get a GOD DAMN ROOM!!!

I was never an advocate for pda's (public display of affection). Lately I've been seeing all these lovey-dovey couples at work, school and lightrail, just smooching and cuddling away. DROP DEAD ALREADY. No, really, it's nauseating. Thank you for raising the suicide rate during holiday seasons. At least have the decency to KEEP IT DOWN. A peck or whatever is perfectly fine, but if you wanna make out in public, then understand it is not appreciated (no matter how hot you think you are). What? You want the loud speaker, too? Yeah, sure just keep on tonguing each other, i'll put on a recorder, burn a CD out of it, and play it all day long. It'll go platnum. And I'll go postal.

i'm not jealous. I promise.

God, I'm in a bad mood. Don't mess with me.

Comments

Popular Posts