PISSED

Oh god I hate myself. If you dislike someone, you can choose to turn away, and refuse to acknowledge the existence of the person. But if you utterly hate yourself, what is there to do if you're not suicidal? Look in the mirror and say, "I'm not talking to you for the rest of my life"? Is there a realm where time does not exist? I need to stop pissing myself off.

dammit fuck shit shit god motherfucker stupid fucktard useless piece of shit i hate you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! $#&%$@^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$@#!@#!#%^$&%$">$@#!@#!#%^$&%$'>$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$@#!@#!#%^$&%$">$@#!@#!#%^$&%$">$#&%$@^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$@#!@#!#%^$&%$">$@#!@#!#%^$&%$'>$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$#&%$@&^%&^*&)*&^)*&%^^$%#$@!@$#^)*&$@#!@#!#%^$&%$">$@#!@#!#%^$&%$&~~~

Comments

Popular Posts