It's over

This year's xmas swiftly but quietly creeped past me.
It's a new day now.

School didn't end for me until last Wednesday. Worked all the way til midnight, the 24th. I kept hearing people say merry christmas but I didn't seem to know what it meant. When people greeted me, I was so slow to react that all I said in response was thanks. As if it never existed. As if all the pretty lights were put up for no apparent reason.


Surprise! Posted by Picasa


Pretty Tree Posted by Picasa

Thank you Michelle for putting up the decorations at home. It was so sweet. We do have a xmas tree in the storage, however my efforts were never appreciated. You made this year's xmas a bit brighter.

No parties on xmas day, but I wasn't alone. Stayed home, stayed out of trouble. Watched Closer for the fifth time, and finally this time I didn't cry.

All in all, I'm just glad it's over. Happy holidays, mates. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts