That was some crazy shit

What the hell....

Recollection of 12/21:

  • Went to work feeling really tired, planned on going home after work and crash.
  • Ended up suggesting going to the movies with Jimmy and friends.
  • Jimmy dropped me off at home to go home and eat. Ben came over.
  • Jimmy came back after eating with Caro's Starbucks espresso liqueur, started to play DDR, down Black Russian shots and Vodka tonic.
  • Gone to liqueur store to get more booz and munchies. Met up with Allen and "Trih", back home again to play some more DDR.
  • Opened a Newcastle.
  • .............................
  • ...................................................
  • ..........................................................................
  • I think that was the end of me.

Felt sick. Yakked. (If I knew I was going to be drinking that much, I would have eaten dinner. Fuck.) Brother came home, and took over the party. Stumbled into room, and passed out. And somehow when I woke up, Ben passed out next to me, Jimmy faded into the coach and turned into a thin black shadow, Johnnie was sleeping like a log in his room, and everyone else left. Damn. All the liqueur I bought, what's left of it was half a bottle of Smirnoff Apple and the Newcastles. My entire bottle of Bailey's.... And at some point, "Trih" introduced me to a girl, which I have no idea what her name is or how she looks like no matter how hard I try to remember. I'm sorry if I was rude. Welcome to my humble little nest.




D Posted by Picasa

D Posted by Picasa


R Posted by Picasa


Ymmij Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts