Nice talking to you

Some people like people-watching. I observe, too. But I prefer not to make a habit out of it. I could be extremely aware of my surroundings, while, depending on my physical and mental condition, I could very much be oblivious. I could be sitting right next to a person and not hear a single word he/she says, or may not even notice his/her existence. This is when people would catch me spacing out.

But I like getting to know people. Carrying conversations that reaches the deep, provocative and refreshing. I enjoy learning, even if that knowledge is unique to that person only (which could be a wonderful thing). I believe there are all kinds of people out there. While a lot of them may not be compatible with my personality, it's always good to know. It's all about experience. I treasure all of the good ones, as well as the bad. It is the bad ones that make the good possible and great. It is the good ones that provide the will to go on, the hope on a bad day that tomorrow could be better.

Comments

Popular Posts