I'm a useless p.o.s.

Dear Daughter,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Perhaps I am too old now to wish for a simple life and loving relationships. Perhaps I was so wrong in the past, karma has finally caught up with me, and I have no way to express my pain.

I was all alone at home for the holidays since business crashed. There is no hope in recovery, and it's becoming tougher to get by each day. Your sister took me out for dinner on my birthday. The rest of time I would spend outside the apartment, looking at the sky and the sea, reading, and praying to the lords for peace in my heart as I walk down to the end of my road.

I reply simply to tell you of my whereabouts. I don't mean to do or expect anything from anybody, so don't get me wrong, and think that this old foul is here to bring bad news again.

As usual, there's nothing further I can say. Bless you all with all the best.

Love,
Your Father

Comments

Popular Posts