"Is-shoes"

I used to side with men and didn’t understand why women need all those shoes. This is a real woman in the making. I can see it now.

But this is not what I am about to impart today.

Question: Have you ever resisted a guy for the shoes he wears?

Every guy on the street has a similar wardrobe. But they may not wear the same shoes. Just like how men judge women by the way they dress – I know this sounds a bit superficial – but sometimes when a guy is alright, I can’t help but to look down and notice the kicks on his feet. I mean, of course, I wouldn’t fall right in love just because a guy is religious with his chucks or vans, or if he has a pair of nice dress shoes that fits his personality and go well with all his outfits. But if you’re wearing something I believe to be utterly unstylish, it can be vital. This is why Carson the flamboyant (as well as the rest of the Queer Eye gang) could become the new men’s best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts